The Driving Force
What exactly is Living The Racing Grind all about?
Motor racing by nature is expensive, and as a result it’s difficult for many people to participate in a sport they love. For footballers, cricketers or tennis players, annual subscription fees and match subs don’t consist as a significant expense in their everyday lives, yet a season of motor racing can very easily cost the same as, if not more than the average annual salary.
That’s why we’re here to change that. Huge barriers to entry mean that most people can’t experience the sport they love, whilst the sport itself is also worse off, as hugely talented people won’t realise their potential. Our aim is to make motorsport more accessible to the masses and inspire as many people as possible to get involved.
What To Expect In Our #RacingGrind Blogs:
- Which racing series to choose
- What equipment is best
- Racing fitness & nutrition
- Racing mistakes to avoid
…and much more!
- Episode 39In a world where championships cost many, many thousands of pounds to enter, here’s one for less than £500 all in!
- Race Watch 16As we pass the halfway point of the 2020 World Rallycross season, it’s a pair of returning faces running the show. Question is, which will come out victorious in Latvia?
- Episode 38The best motor racing series are those that bring the largest crowds, but are they really the best races for you to watch? Is the best racing actually seen in the ‘worse’ categories?